Acne is a disease that affects 80% of people, and most of the time there is an avoidable external cause.
However, in some situations, we have been able to prevent the appearance or mitigate the intensity of existing acne. Here are some tips:
- Avoid using low-quality cosmetics, especially oily ones
- Avoid excessive carbohydrate consumption
- Avoid using anabolic and prohormones
- Some people are sensitive to B vitamins, evolving with onset or worsening of acne. For those who seek to optimize the treatment of the disease, avoid supplements containing this vitamin (for example, ZMA and some brands of Whey Protein)
- Keep the skin hygienic (cleaning with specific soaps 3x a day in most cases)
- Avoid excessive consumption of animal milk.
- Patients with hormonal disorders should start treatment as soon as possible. The most common disorder is the polycystic ovarian syndrome, which is treated with birth control pills and other medications.
Tips from articlesonhealth.net